There are additional tasks features that make working with tasks easier. Here's a brief description of some of them:
How to view all the tasks that I participate in?
In the All section, you can view all the tasks that you participate in. Also, you can use quick filters on the top - Ongoing, Assisting, Set by me and Following to view tasks depending on your role in them (Responsible person, Participant, Creator or Observer).
How to view all the tasks created in my Bitrix24?
The administrator can also view a user's tasks by opening his/her profile page in the Tasks section.
Read more in the article - Supervising tasks.
What do different colors in tasks names mean?
- Green - the task has been assigned, but hasn't been viewed yet;
- Black - the task has been assigned and viewed; is not completed, deferred, pending review, overdue or almost overdue;
- Red - the task is overdue;
- Grey - the task is deferred or completed (if the task is completed, its name is struck through)
- Orange - the task is pending review;
- Blue - the task is almost overdue (less than 24 hours left before the task deadline).
How to change a responsible person for multiple tasks?
When a responsible person is on vacation or dismissed, you need to assign this employee's tasks to another person.
Just open this employee's profile page > click Tasks > select tasks that you want to assign to another employee > select Change responsible person in the list of available group actions > select a new responsible person > click Apply.
How to attach files to a task?
How can a task creator score completed tasks?