You can view Open Channels chat list by clicking Contact center > Chat list.
You can view the full information about all Open Channels chats of all employees, use filters and export statistics to Excel in this section.
There are three chats statuses:
- Client awaiting operator's response
- Operator responded
- Conversation closed
If you need more details, you can use Detailed statuses. By default, they are hidden but you can view them by clicking the cogwheel button.
For example, you can add columns to view how quickly your employees respond to inquiries:
- Agent response time (without chat bot activity) - time elapsed from the start of the conversation to the moment when an agent accepted the conversation.
- Waiting for agent to respond - time elapsed from the moment when an agent accepted the conversation to the moment when agent sent the first message in this conversation.
- Conversation duration - time elapsed from the start of the conversation to the end of the conversation (including chat bot activity after the conversation was closed by agent).
- Duration before closed by agent - time elapsed from the start of the conversation to the moment when an agent closed it.
- Agent accepted conversation on - date and time when the agent accepted the conversation.
- Agent replied on - date and time when the agent sent the first message in this conversation.
You can use Filter to search by client's name, email address, phone number, rating, etc.
Double-click any record in the chat list to view message history of the last chat session with a client.
Click Start conversation in Actions column to view all messages in all chat sessions with a client.
Click Activity, Lead or Contact in the CRM Record column to view the corresponding CRM record.
If a client comes from your website and contacts you using the Live Chat, this website will be displayed in the Source column. If he/she contacts you via Bitrix24.Network, the Bitrix24 account address will be displayed in this column. Other sources (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) are not displayed there.
You can view statistics for each open channel in the Contact center > Chat statistics section.
To configure Open Channels access permissions, you need to have a Standard or Professional Bitrix24 subscription.