What is CRM Store
Companies are being forced to close their offline stores, and online stores are often too complicated to make a quick purchase and need lots of configuration. What to do? There is a mind-blowing solution - CRM Store. Here are the main advantages of the CRM Store:
- Simplicity - all you need to do is to send an SMS message to a customer. The customer follows the link and pays the order.
- Fast - it takes your manager a couple of minutes to generate an order link, send it to a client, and accept the order payment. Every step is saved to the deal timeline.
- Customer loyalty - even if the offline store is closed, you can still chat with a client. The client values your availability and effort and becomes a loyal customer.
- Add the information about your company to the payment page.
- Configure SMS service provider, for example, Twilio.
- Connect payment systems.
How it works
Open any deal form and click Receive payment:
Select or create new products or services. If you've already done it when adding the deal, these products/services will be selected automatically.
Select a stage the deal will be moved to after the payment is received.
Select a delivery service and click Send.
How it works for a client
The client gets the SMS message with a link to the order page.
The client follows the link and checks the information about his/her order. Then he/she selects a suitable payment method (in our case, it's PayPal) and taps Pay.
How it works for a manager
After the payment is processed, it'll be displayed in the deal timeline.