In Bitrix24, you can send event invitations to partners and customers. To do that, click the Invite guest button.
How to send event invitations to a guest by email
- Select a day in your calendar and add an event. Specify the event parameters.
- In the Attendees section, click the Change button > select users that will participate in the event.
- Click the Invite a guest button.
- Specify the email, first name and last name of the guest and click Invite.
When you click Invite, the guest will be added to the event's attendee list. But the invitation will still not be sent.
- The guest is added to the attendees' list, saved to your account, and is displayed in the yellow color. Select the guest from the list and press Enter.
- Next, select the sender's email or add a new one.
We recommend that you use the email specified when registering your Bitrix24 Account. In that case, it’s more likely that your invitation will not end up in spam.The specified email will be used for sending invitations in the future. To change the sender's email, go to the Calendar section > click the cogwheel button > select another email in the Send invitations from email section.
- Make sure to enable the Notify of decision option. If this option is enabled, you'll get the notification if the event's attendee has accepted or declined the invitation.
- Click Create.
The event is added to your calendar.
How do I check if the guest has received my invitation?
Is it possible to edit the event if the invitation has already been sent?
Will the guest see the attachments?
How many invitations can I send?
For Free plan subscribers, you can send invitations by email for up to 10 events. This limitation applies to the entire Bitrix24 account.
Commercial plans subscribers can send an unlimited number of invitations.