The main calendar function is scheduling events. Events within the company are easy to schedule in seconds, because the scheduler displays each employee's free time.
But there are also meetings with customers and partners who are not users of your Bitrix24.
For such cases, the calendar has the Invite a guest function.
How to send event invitations to a guest by email
- Select a day in your calendar and add an event. Specify the event parameters.
- In the Attendees section, click the Change button > select users that will participate in the event.
- Click the Invite a guest button.
- Specify the email, first name and last name of the guest and click Invite.
- The guest is added to the attendees' list, saved to your account, and is displayed in the yellow color. Select the guest from the list and press Enter.
- Make sure to enable the Notify of decision option. If this option is enabled, you'll get the notification if the event's attendee has accepted or declined the invitation.
- Click Create.
The event is added to your calendar.
How to add a new sender email
How do I check if the guest has received my invitation?
Is it possible to edit the event if the invitation has already been sent?
Will the guest see the attachments?
How many invitations can I send?
Commercial plans subscribers can send an unlimited number of invitations.
To make it work properly you need:
- configure the mail server .
- MX record of the Bitrix24 mail server -
mail-001.bitrix24.com- must be specified for the account domain. Contact your domain administrator to do this.