Video calls in the Bitrix24 Desktop app are almost the same as video calls in the browser. Invite your colleagues to a chat and click the HD Video call button or invite them right after the video call is started.
When there is an inbound call, the call window is displayed. There you can answer the call with or without video or decline the call.
The following buttons are available in the call window to access the additional features.
- Speaker mode/Grid mode - in the speaker mode, the person's video that is currently speaking is displayed. In the grid mode, all the participants' video is displayed.
- Fullscreen - maximize the call window.
- Add - add new participants to the call.
- Mic - enable/disable the microphone or select the needed one if you have several.
- Camera - enable/disable the camera or select the needed one if you have several.
- Chat - switch to the chat window without ending the ongoing call.
- Raise hand - click this button if you want to say something but don't want to interrupt your colleague. This button is available in a call with more than two participants. In this case, the hand icon appears with the corresponding heading.
- Screen - enable the screen sharing option.
- Record - enable the call recording option (not available at the moment, this feature will be added soon).
- Disconnect - click this button to disconnect from the call.
Control buttons are also available if you have minimized the call window.
- Panel - click the panel to return to the call.
- Return to call - click the button to return to the call.
- Hung up - disconnect from the call.
Click the Screen button > select which screen or browser tab do you want to share > click Share.
Mic and Camera settings
Click the grey arrow buttons to configure the mic and camera settings.
Here you can select the needed mic, camera or audio output device (if you have several), set the video quality and change the background.
You can upload a custom background image, use hard or light blur, or use one of the premade background images. Click the Change background button in the camera or mic settings menu.
- The calls are available in both private and public chats.
- The calls are available in the browser, the Desktop and Mobile app.
- The maximum number of call participants:
- All commercial plans - 24 participants.
- Free plan - 12 participants.
In chats, where the number of participants exceeds the limit, group video calls are only possible via the Zoom conferences.
- The call duration is unlimited.
- Group audio and video calls cannot be recorded at the moment. The call recording option will be available in the next update.