You can enjoy free connection time to test and configure outgoing calls. Once you have used up the free minutes, you will have to purchase connection time if you would like to continue using the module. Please refer to the "Balance and statistics" page to view the remaining free minutes.
Please make sure you can configure incoming calls on your end before purchasing the module.
Notice that incoming calls are always free.
How To Connect
- Go to Telephone > Connection > Connect Your PBX
- Select Connection type: using REST API or SIP Connector
- For the SIP Connector type, notice that the cloud and office PBX's configurations are slightly different:
1. Cloud hosted PBX: you will have to enter access parameters as specified by your provider.
2. Office PBX: you will have to configure your PBX hardware and make certain amendments to your firewall.
How many SIP PBX can be connected
Cloud hosted PBX: maximum 10 PBX can be simultaneously connected to one Bitrix24. But each Cloud hosted PBX connection is not limited by the number of incoming lines.Details: our SIP-Connector handles multichannel calls. The configured SIP connection is not limited in the number of connected lines from our side, meaning when a cloud hosted PBX is being registered for a specific user account – an unlimited number of calls can be transferred to this PBX (if not limited by your provider). However, you can configure maximum 10 Cloud hosted PBX connections this way.
Office PBX: number of connected PBX is not limited.
Please wait for connection to complete before accepting incoming calls" ErrorIf you see this error message in the SIP PBX settings page - put your mouse over the “error” word and hold the cursor at this position for a second. An error description footnote will appear below. To solve the problem you need to contact your PBX provider with this error message details.
Receive incoming calls through own PBX provider & make outgoing calls via Bitrix24You can receive incoming calls through your provider (PBX) and make outgoing calls via Bitrix24. To do this you need to:
1. Connect your PBX via SIP-connector.
2. Go to Telephony > Telephony Settings.
3. Specify the default number for outgoing calls.
- If you choose relay or rented phone number, the outgoing calls will be made through Bitrix24 provider, while incoming calls will still be working through your PBX provider.
- If you choose your PBX phone number, the outgoing calls will be routed through your PBX provider.