But to make outgoing calls or forward calls using your SIP PBX, you need to purchase a SIP connector. SIP connector is not a device, it's a special module that helps to make outgoing calls and forward calls using your PBX.
SIP connector features:
- You have 60 free minutes to test and configure your equipment before purchasing SIP connector. We recommend to use these free minutes to be sure that your connection works correctly.
- When you run out of free minutes, you need to buy a SIP connector to be able to make outgoing calls using your PBX.
- You can always check how many free minutes you have in Telephony > Connection section.
- To buy a SIP connector, click Telephony > Connection > Cloud PBX or Office PBX > Buy SIP connector.
- You don't need to buy a SIP connector to get inbound calls.
- Outbound calls are charged by your PBX provider.
- You can buy a SIP connector for $49/mo.
- You need to buy SIP-connector only once, no matter how many SIP PBXs you need to connect.
- SIP-connector needs to be purchased separately and is not related to Telephony balance.