Technical support and consultations are available to active license key holders only.
After the expiration of the Bitrix24 On-Premise license key, you can use the portal, but with some limits.
Functions NOT available after maintenance subscription expiration:
Main module (main)
- Product updates in the administrative interface;
- Obtaining new distribution versions with a license key;
- Using Bitrix24.Market (installing cloud applications and On-Premise modules);
- Sites24 - there is an access to previously published sites, but you can not publish a new one or a site after editing.
API and REST API
- Access to REST methods and events.
- Using apps installed from Bitrix24.Market is terminated.
Cloud telephony (voximplant)
- Telephony services;
- SIP Connector;
- Purchase of Telephony credits.
Open Channels (imopenlines)
- Access to Open Channels (Viber, Facebook, etc.), excluding Website Bitrix24 Live Chat.
Push and Pull (pull)
- Push and Pull cloud server will be disabled. You can configure local Push and Pull server using VMBitrix.
Bitrix24 Chat Bots (imbot)
- Support of all chat bots (including the default bots: MIA, Marta).
Bitrix Cloud Service (bitrixcloud)
- Site Monitor;
- Cloud Backup.
- Delivery services.
File Converter (transformer)
- File Converter service, including documents generator (documents in CRM).
- Service for viewing and editing documents in Bitrix24.Docs.
Machine learning (ml)
- Leads and deals success probability scoring (CRM scoring).
All the other modules will keep on working normally.
You can verify your license key here - Bitrix24 Store.