When working with accounting and legal documents, it is very important to maintain hierarchy and confidentiality. You can set up personal access permissions to the electronic documents for your employees in the Bitrix24.Sign section.
You can limit or expand the range of employees who can perform actions with the documents in the Bitrix24.Sign section.
There are 5 sections in the access permissions settings:
- Signing parties - you can read contacts.
- Documents for signing - you can create, view, edit and delete documents.
- My vault - you can access documents in My Vault.
- Document templates - you can configure document template access.
- Access permissions - you can edit access permissions.
All employees have access to these contacts, even if they have no access permissions to the CRM section .
In the Access permissions section, you can configure rights for different categories of employees. By default, there are two roles: Employee and Supervisor.
You can add new roles, copy the existing ones and edit them.
When copying an existing role, all access permissions settings will be saved automatically.
You can change the settings for each role if necessary.
You can set up access to documents and contacts at different levels, depending on the employee role.
Document access levels
To set access permissions for different employees, select the desired levels of access in the drop-down list, then click Save.