You can add Google Maps block to your website so that your clients could easily understand where your company is located. Click Add block > Contacts > select Google Maps block.
To use the Google Maps service in your Bitrix24, you need to obtain an API key and enter it in Site preferences section.
You can do that in a few simple steps.
How to obtain an API key
- Visit Get API Key page and click Get Started.
- Select Maps in the products list.
- Create a new project or select the existing project (if you have one).
- Create Payments account for Google services.
The use of API keys is charged separately at Google's rates.Select your country and accept the Terms of Service.
- Enter your payment details.
You will be charged $1 when entering your credit card details. Don't worry, you'll get it back.
- Click Next to create an API key.
- Done! You can copy and use your API key.
You can view your API keys on APIs & Services page.