Mind Map helps you to visualize personal or team objectives. In addition to standard Mind Map app features, you can assign users, create tasks and events – all associated with your Bitrix24 account.
How to install Mind Map app
At the end of Mind Map app installation, you will get a warning that the Mind Map app can be used only in workgroups and projects.
How to create a mind map
Select the most suitable mind map template.
How to configure a mind map
Click the ? button to see the list of available commands.
Click the cogwheel button to change the background color and fonts for all nodes.
Nodes can be root, child, parent and neighbor. For example, To-Do List is a parent node, Study and Misc nodes are child nodes of To-Do List node. Study and Misc are neighbor nodes.
To add a new child node, select a parent node and press Tab.
To add a new neighbor node, select a node and press Enter.
Select a node and press F2 to edit text in it.
Select a node and press Delete to delete it.
You can copy and paste nodes by selecting a node and pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V.
To import a mind map, click the square with a down arrow. To export a mind map, click the square with an up arrow. In this case, the mind map is exported as .json file. If you want to export it as .png file, click the corresponding button.
How to edit a node
If you select a node, the toolbar appears on the right. Here's a list of actions that you can perform using this toolbar:
- Add a task - click this button to add a new task in your Bitrix24 and attach it to the selected node. You can open your Tasks list in Bitrix24 and edit this task, add a task description, change the responsible person, etc.
- Add a user - click this button to attach users to the selected node.
- Add an event - adds a new event to your Bitrix24 calendar and attaches it to the selected node.
- Add an image - attaches an image to the node. You can select an image on your computer or paste the link.
Mind Map supports .jpg, .png, .gif and .webp formats. File size shouldn't exceed 15Mb.
- Add an emoji - click this button and select an emoji to attach it to the node.
- Add a link - you can paste a link and it'll be attached to the node.
- Change color - change the color of the node.
Node color cannot be the same as the background color.
- Change font - here you can change font, its size and weight. These settings will be applied to text in this node only.
Font color cannot be the same as the node color.
- Change shape - select the node's shape.
How to view and delete attached elements
The owner of the mind map can delete or detach elements, attached to the node. "Delete element" means the element (task or event) will be deleted from the selected node and Bitrix24 account. "Detach element" – the element will be detached from the selected node.
Click the element name to open this element in Bitrix24.