You can use your own domain for your Bitrix24 account. For example, you can use test.company.com or mycompany.com instead of mycompany.bitrix24.com.
- This feature is available only for the Professional and Enterprise plans users. If you have an archive plan, then to change the domain Bitrix24 you must first switch to the current plan. Also, you cannot use your own domain when having a trial period.
If you downgrade to any other plan, your account will return to the old Bitrix24 domain.
- When you change the domain to your own, the actual data storage zone does not change. For such Bitrix24 account, the features of the previous zone continues to operate: access speed, personal data laws and location of servers in some countries are strictly regulated. Each zone has its own vendor legal entity, its own Bitrix24 tools, available payment methods, prices and currency of payments, partner support.
- You no longer have to purchase and renew SSL certificate for your domain. The certificate is now issued by Let's Encrypt certificate authority and is renewed automatically.
- The following services will stop working after the domain name is changed:
- Open Channels - you'll have to reconnect them after changing the domain name.
- Website Widgets (CRM forms, Live Chat, Callback form) - you'll have to reinstall them after changing the domain name.
- Application webhooks - they will need to be recreated.
Follow these steps to use your own domain:
Enter 4 "IN NS" records in the DNS Editor for your domain's zone. If there are other records for the domain, you should remove them.
ns-1277.awsdns-31.org. ns-310.awsdns-38.com. ns-581.awsdns-08.net. ns-1613.awsdns-09.co.uk.
We provide only NS record types. We do not provide A-, CNAME-, or other records. If you can't provide them yourself, please contact your hoster support. If the hoster won't provide NS records, you need to change your hoster.
If you add NS records for the primary domain, for example,
test.tld(the 2nd level domain), then you will not be able to make other changes to your domain and subdomains, because you are giving control over the domain and its subdomains to Bitrix24. In this case, the domain will be used only for the Bitrix24 account.
If you add NS records only for the subdomain, for example,
crm.test.tld(the 3rd level domain), then Bitrix24 will manage only that subdomain, without affecting the main 2nd level domain (
test.tld) and its other subdomains (
shop.test.tld, etc.). In this case, you will be able to use the main domain and its subdomains for your other projects.
Contact Bitrix24 support. Only your Bitrix24 administrator can do this.
Specify the exact name of your own domain to which you are migrating. Provide evidence of changes made to the NS records. It can be a screenshot of your domain's DNS zone editor.