Before connecting Apple Messages for Business and submitting the verification request to Apple, make sure that your business meets the following requirements.
Requirements for companies
- Your company must be officially registered, have a website with full company details (including phone number and address). These data are entered when connecting the Apple Messages for Business to your Bitrix24.
- Your business category is not classified as "prohibited" in the Apple Messages for Business Policies and Best Practices.
- Apple does not work with companies located in the following countries and regions: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Cuba, Crimea.
- Your company must have "live" support agents. I.e., if a customer contacts your company, there should always be someone ready to respond to the customer.
- Your Apple Messages for Business logo must meet the requirements.
- The connection must be configured in Apple Messages for Business using Rich features: Rich links, List pickers, Time picker. Read more in the article - Configure additional features in Apple Messages for Business.
- You must be ready for the mandatory Support Quality Assurance test. At this test, an Apple specialist verifies your brand, design, chat capabilities, and agent's work.
If your company meets all these requirements, you can proceed to testing the Apple Messages for Business connection.