Before connecting the Apple Business Chat and submitting the verification request to Apple, make sure that your business meets the following requirements.
Requirements for companies
- Your company must be officially registered, have a website with full company details (including phone number and address). These data are entered when connecting the Apple Business Chat to your Bitrix24.
- Your business category is not classified as "prohibited" in the Business Chat Policies and Best Practices.
- Apple does not work with companies located in the following countries and regions: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Cuba, Crimea.
- Your company must have "live" support agents. I.e., if a customer contacts your company, there should always be someone ready to respond to the customer.
- Your Apple Business Chat logo must meet the requirements.
- The connection must be configured in the Apple Business Chat using Rich features: links with images, selection lists, time selection. Read more in the article - Configure additional features in Apple Business Chat.
- You must be ready for the mandatory Support Quality Assurance test. At this test, an Apple specialist verifies your brand, design, chat capabilities, and agent's work.
If your company meets all these requirements, you can proceed to testing the Apple Business Chat connection.