Web Messenger allows the users of the Bitrix24 account to stay connected, communicate with colleagues, and get informed of the new events right in the browser window.
- Web Messenger at its core is almost the same as any other similar service or application: the users communicate by exchanging instant messages;
- the contact list reflects the company structure and indicates the contact status (online/offline);
- the notification center shows the information on the new events;
- a user gets notified of new messages anywhere inside the account, on any page;
- messages can be sent to offline users for later delivery;
- messaging history is saved on the server-side and can be accessed and viewed by the users anytime, anywhere.
The mini-panel is located on the right side of your account page and contains main messenger indicators:
1 – brings up the Help section where you can find the information for the independent study of Bitrix24.
2 – brings up the Notifications center section that shows you notifications about new messages, new tasks, invitations to workgroups/projects, new "likes" to your posts and comments, etc.
3 – brings up the Open channels chats.
4 – brings up the Messages section with the Search option.
5 – brings up a corresponding personal or workgroup chat with your colleagues.
6 – brings up a slider where you can download Bitrix24 Mobile app.
7 – brings up the Dialpad (the icon is active if you have connected Telephony in Bitrix24).
Bitrix24 Messenger interface
Bitrix24 Messenger has three main parts: another mini-panel on the left, a list of conversations and the dialog box.
This mini-panel consists of different control buttons and counters:
- – Messages: the counter shows the number of new messages. If you've switched to the other section (for example, notifications), click this button to get back to the previous chat;
- – Open Channels: the counter shows the number of new Open Channel inquiries;
- – Notifications: shows the number of unread notifications. Click this button to get to the Notifications center;
- – Dialpad: allows you to dial a phone number;
- – Settings: click this button to configure chat settings;
- – Feed: the counter shows the number of new Feed messages. Click this button to get to the Feed;
In the Conversations list you can:
- 1 – use the Search field to find a chat with your colleague or click the Create button to create a new one.
- 2 – view the list of conversations.
- 3 – click on your current status to change it.
The Dialog box shows:
- 4 – general chat information and settings: chat icon, name, notification management, video call button, invitation button and message history tab.
- 5 – dialog box.
- 6 – text entry field with visual editor.