In the CRM Business processe templates there is an option that allows that process to be run automatically "when added":
Please note that there are several limitations on the business process autorun when new CRM records (leads, contacts, companies, deals) are added:
1. Business processes autorun supported for all subscription plans (including free plan):
- CRM records added manually;
- CRM records (leads) added via email integration;
- CRM records (leads) created automatically from incoming calls (if the option is configured).
2. Business processes autorun supported for paid plans subscribers only (not supported for free plans):
- CRM records created from REST API.
3. Business processes autorun is not supported for:
- CRM records imported from csv files;
- CRM records created from another business processes;
- CRM records created from Marketplace apps.