A CRM form is a tool for receiving information from customers. It is a form in which a potential client can enter contact information, order a product or sign up for a service.
You can create a CRM form with your own design and place it on the site page to attract customers. The data from the form will be stored in the CRM system.
What you can use CRM forms for
CRM forms are most often used in the following cases:
- To get contact information from customers, such as names, phone numbers, emails. This data will go into the CRM, and the employees will be able to contact the customer and send a product or a service offer.
- To get a feedback form to the client and find out the opinion about the product, service, etc.
- To provide a callback option on the website. Site visitors leave a phone number for you to contact him/her.
- To provide online registration for services. With the CRM form, customers can book services, select time, and specialists in the form fields.
- To sell goods. Customers can select products in the form, make an order and pay for it immediately.
- To run ads in social networks. Customers will fill in their information and it will automatically appear in Bitrix24.
Create CRM forms, put them on the site, social networks, use them in the mailing list and increase sales.
How it works
Create a CRM form and choose a work scenario.
Configure the CRM form design.
Place CRM form on Bitrix24 site as a block on the page or in a popup window.
You can create different CRM forms for different tasks. The list of all created forms are located in the CRM section - Add-ons tab - CRM forms page.