To add a new CRM web form, click CRM > CRM Forms > Add New Form:
Main form settings
Enter the name of the web form, its title and description.
Then you need to select fields that will be displayed in the web form.
You can add lead, contact, company, deal, quote or invoice default or custom fields to the web form by using the menu on the right. Click + to unroll fields available for each CRM entity. If you need to add a new custom field to lead, contact, etc., go to CRM > Settings > Form and report settings > Custom fields.
Also, you can add a section, separator or a line break.
You can configure each field - change name, description and default value.
If needed, you can make a field required. Also, you can enable Verify option, and the system will automatically check if the user has entered data correctly (for example, check if the email address is entered correctly).
Then you can edit text for "Send" button, select the background and text color and specify employees that will be responsible for CRM elements created from this web form.
Create CRM entities
Enable Create invoice and Forward to payment page after form is completed options if needed.
Select the action the system will perform if a duplicate is found. By default, Bitrix24 will merge all the duplicates.
If you select to create a deal from this web form, you can enable the Don't create a new deal, use existing one instead option. Bitrix24 searches deals by contact name or company name in this case.
You can use Custom tags as default values, and the system will automatically replace this tag with the value.
- Domain name - website address where the web form has been filled (for example, example.com)
- Page address - web page address where the web form has been filled (for example, example.com/about/form)
- Parameter - you can add a custom parameter to the address and use it as a custom tag (for example, %my_param1%)
- Result ID - the serial number of the completed CRM web form (for example, 1, 3, 5, etc. Note that it's skip counting by twos.)
- Form ID - web form ID in the system
- Form name - web form name (for example, Feedback form)
Also, you can enable the Create event for Google Funnel option here.
Form theme and Custom CSS
Terms of service
Post-submit actions and Spam protection
Link and code
There are several options for how your web form will be displayed on the website: the web form will be displayed on the page, the web form will be displayed in a pop-up window only if a client clicks the button/link, or the web form will be displayed in a pop-up window with a time delay. Select the needed option > copy the code > paste it to your website code.