You can configure access permissions to Open Channels when connecting social networks/messengers to Bitrix24.
Click Contact center > select any social network/messenger > click the Configure button in the Access permissions section.
List of available access permissions:
- Open Channels - View/Edit
- Connect communication channels - Edit
- Communication statistics - View
- Communication history - View
- Join conversation - Execute
- Conversation rating - Execute
- Common parameters - Edit
Access Permissions are based on roles. By default, there are three roles: Administrator, Chief executive and Manager.
Click Add to add a new role.
Specify the Role name and configure access permissions for this role. Click Save.
Then you need to assign a role to a user/department. Click Add access permission and select a user/department.