Jotform integration app allows you to connect JotForm web forms to Bitrix24 and generate leads or contacts in your CRM.
Connect JotForm to Bitrix24
To connect JotForm web forms to Bitrix24, you'll need to generate an API key for your Jotform account.
Go to your Account settings > API section and create a new key with Full Access permissions. A new key is granted Read permissions by default, however you may change its permissions level anytime by selecting the required option from the dropdown list.
Once you have the key, copy and paste it on the Jotform settings page and hit save in your Bitrix24 to apply changes and to load forms linked to your account.
Set form integration preferences
When connected, you will see all of the available web forms on the setting page in Bitrix24.
Switch on the forms you'll need to generate new leads / contacts and set field mapping preferences:
- System fields, such as Name, Phone and E-mail.
- Lead name - set a default lead name in Bitrix24.
- Source - select CRM lead source.
- Responsible person - a list of Bitrix24 users to be set as responsible for the incoming leads (random choice).
- Products - a field to be used for product fields of your Jotform submissions. If specified, a form will create a set of products based on customer's submission and will add it to the Products tab & section of your lead.
- Custom fields in Lead: [custom field's name] - allows to select an existing lead custom field that will be used in data transfer to Bitrix24.
- Create custom field (string) in Lead / Create custom field (string) in Contact - lets you automatically create custom fields that will be used for transferring form submissions' data.
Save the settings to start receiving leads in Bitrix24 CRM instantaneously!
Processing form submissions
Process leads in Bitrix24 CRM taking advantage of the entire CRM toolset, automation, and communication tools. When a client submits a JotForm, it automatically generates a lead or a contact in the CRM per preferences:
Simple as that!