All Bitrix24 Cloud accounts are backed up daily (both free and paid plans). This means that your Bitrix24 accounts data is protected from any tech issues or any unpredictable circumstances that may happened at our end. Please note that usually these copies are stored for 1 week. If somebody of your employees has deleted data (tasks, CRM records, etc.) and you are Bitrix24 Standard or Professional plan subscriber, you can contact our Helpdesk with data backup restore request (please read the notes below first).
Please note that we restore lost data from the backup file only for Bitrix24 Standard or Professional plans subscribers.
Please pay attention to the following:
1. Your data can be restored 3 different ways:
CSV file: Bitrix24 Support can create a CSV file with all elements for the desired date. You'll only need to import data to CRM. This method is the safest as all the information on your account stays safe.
CRM module backup: your CRM module will be fully rolled back to the requested date, all changes made in the CRM after that date will be lost. This is an optimal solution in case you’ve accidently deleted leads, contacts, deals, companies, etc.
Full Bitrix24 backup: your whole intranet database will be rolled back to the requested date, all changes made after that date will be lost. This variant should be chosen when you need to restore lost tasks, calendar events, or anything else besides Bitrix24 CRM.
2. Data backup request must be submitted by the account’s owner (user who has registered your Bitrix24\1st administrator).
3. Data backup cannot be performed for one particular user\employee, it will affect all intranet users.
4. Data backup is possible for the time period equivalent to 1 week back max.
5. All data added after the requested back up date will be lost.
In your backup request ticket please advise the database backup required date & variant (CRM or full backup).
If you are Bitrix24 free plan subscriber and plan to purchase our Standard or Professional plan subscription in order to restore the lost data, please follow the instructions below:
1. Submit a ticket to the Helpdesk with the required back up date & variant (CRM/ full backup).
2. Email us the following information:
"I would like to purchase Bitrix24______subscription plan for ___months to restore data for my Bitrix24 account___. My ticket ID is ____."
3. After you get a confirmation that your intranet can be restored from our side, please purchase subscription form Settings>Subscription inside your free Bitrix24 account.
We will restore your lost data after we get the payment confirmation.