If the message is important to you, add it to “favorites” (either from “more”>”add to favorites” or with the help of special “add to favorites” icon):
All messages marked as “favorites” can be found in Activity Stream Views>Favorites.
Activity Stream Views
- All events – all events, messages, or posts to which the user has access;
- Work – all work events – reports, tasks, comments on tasks, etc.;
- Favorites – events which the user marks to be placed in this section;
- My Activity – events which were initiated by the user;
- Announcements – all announcements to which the user has access;
- Business processes (workflows) - reflects business processes notifications (only for workflows configured from Activity Stream);
- Extranet - shows only Extranet groups messages or simple Activity Stream messages where external users have been added.
- Search – opens Activity Stream filter;
- Enable Smart Follow Mode - only the posts for which you are the author, recipient or mentioned in the post text will be moved to the top; you automatically follow any post you comment on.
- Hide tasks - this option hides tasks notifications from Activity Stream.