The Expenses app allows your managers to record and report the expenses they had to burn through to close the deals. Leads, contacts, and companies apply also.
- Open any of your leads, deals, contacts, or companies
- Navigate to the slider timeline activities pane:
- Expenses - keep records of the occurred expenses
- Reports - save sets of expenses
- Reports approval - for approving and disclaiming of the reports by a department supervisor
ExpensesTo add an expense, click New Expense:
Amount and Date are the only mandatory fields for adding expenses.To view a detailed page of an expense, click on it from the list view:
ReportsReports help consolidate sets of expenses and send them for approval as one set.
To save or submit a report, select one or a few expenses:
Reports ApprovalDepartment supervisors have an option to review and approve or disclaim the submitted reports:
- Regular users see their expenses and reports only
- Department supervisors see their own and their subordinates’ reports and expenses
- Administrators see all of them
Users can only be a member of one department for the app to work correctly.