The Expenses app is designed to track expenses incurred by your employees in Bitrix24. The app functionalities let you track and receive expense reports submitted by your employees efficiently.
You can launch the app from the following entities: leads, deals, contacts and companies. Your set of expenses will be bound to the very same element from which the app has been launched.
That is, if you added insurance costs to a specific deal in progress, it will stay just where it belongs. You can install the app in a few click, just like that, no additional setup is required. Free of charge on any commercial plan.
How to start
To access the app:
- Open any of your leads, deals, contacts, or companies
- Navigate to the slider timeline activities pane. You can position the tab in the menu as you like
- Expenses - keep records of the incurred expenses
- Reports - save sets of expenses
- Reports approval - for approving and disclaiming of the reports by a department supervisor
ExpensesTo add an expense, click unto New Expense button:
Reports help consolidate sets of expenses and send them for approval as one set.
To save or submit a report, select one or a few expenses and include them into a new report:
Choose to save or save and submit the report to the supervisor right away.
You may also add the unreported expenses or add new ones to the report if necessary.
Reports are linked to particular CRM entities: the ones in which the app tab has been launched.
Department supervisors have an option to review and approve or disclaim the submitted reports:
- Regular users see their expenses and reports only
- Department supervisors see their own and their subordinates’ reports and expenses
- Administrators see all of them