Bitrix24 account creator is granted administrative access to the account by default. Later, account creator can give other users administrative access to the account too.
Open user Profile Page & click Actions > Assign admin permissions.
After the user has been granted administrator status, a special blue Administrator indicator will appear at user's Profile Page:
Access Hidden Information via Admin Mode
- Bitrix24 Private Chats: private chats (person-to-person & group chats) are private, even account administrators can't access them. Please don't confuse with public chats that any user can join.
- Bitrix24 user Network page (login & password details): each Bitrix24 user has own private login & password that account administrator doesn't have access to. User login & password can be changed only in Bitrix24 Network by its owner.
See All Account Administrators
- Free plan - 1 administrator
- Start+ - 1 administrator
- CRM+ - 5 administrators
- Project+ - 2 administrators
- Standard - 5 administrators
- Professional - unlimited number of administrators