In Bitrix24 CRM users can create email templates for various CRM records: leads, deals, contacts, invoices, quotes or companies. This can be done in CRM > Settings > Email templates > add e-mail template:
How to create an email template
To create an email template, click add e-mail template:
You need to fill in the next fields:
- Available to everyone - activate this option to make this template available to everyone. Otherwise, only you can use the template. This option is available to the account administrator only.
- Active - activate this option to make this template available for use. Otherwise, this template will not be listed in the available templates list.
- Name - template name.
- Binding - here you need to choose for which type of CRM records this template will be available.
Note that this template will be available for the selected CRM record type only.
- From - set email address that will be shown to email recipient as sender's address.
- Subject - email subject that will be sent to the recipient.
Also, you can extract the CRM record's information from Bitrix24 database and add it to the email and attach files.
You can use html formatting when creating an email template. Just click html button.
Then click html button again to get back to the visual editor.
How to use email templates
Open the CRM record > click Email.
Click No template and select a template.
After you select the template CRM record's information is automatically added to the email.
Then you can add any information to this email and send it.
Insert an image
- Upload an image to an image hosting and copy a link to this image.
- Click the Image button when editing a template.
- Paste the link and adjust the image size. Click Save.
The image is inserted to the template. For example, you can insert your company logo to the message using this method.
How to delete a mail template
Go to the list of templates and select Delete e-mail template in the action menu.