New Bitrix24 webmail has some important features.
Earlier connected mailboxes
Cannot access the connected mailbox settings
How often Bitrix24 checks for new mail
- The mail is checked every 10 minutes if the mailbox owner is online.
- The mail is checked every 10 minutes if the Route emails from existing clients to assigned CRM managers option is enabled and any user has logged into the account.
- Your mail is checked once a day if any user has logged into the account and Route emails from existing clients to assigned CRM managers option is disabled.
- The mail is checked immediately when you open Webmail section.
- If none of the account users are online, mail is not checked.
- You can check mail by clicking the Sync button.
How many mailboxes can be connected
- Free: 1
- Plus: 2
- Standard: 5
- Professional: 10
- CRM+: 10
In this case, mailboxes to which an employee was given access to by another user are not counted.
The number of shared mailboxes per account also depends on Bitrix24 Plan:
- Free: -
- Plus: 3
- Standard: unlimited
- Professional: unlimited
- CRM+: unlimited
New mailboxes with a free domain
Free domains for commercial plans subscribers will continue to work and will automatically renew each year.
For free plan subscribers, the extension is not available. To renew, you can purchase a commercial plan or re-register the domain in your name with a domain registrar and renew it by yourself. To do that, send a request to our technical support. After re-registering domain, you can create new mailboxes yourself and integrate them via IMAP.
If you don't have your own domain name, but want to have one and connect mailboxes with Bitrix24, you can use one of the services that provide an option to get custom mail domain names. For example, GSuite by Google, Yahoo! Small Business, Zoho Mail, Outlook in Office365, etc. After creating a mailbox with your own domain, you can connect it with Bitrix24 via IMAP.
Sending messages takes too much time
Repeat leads are created for the existing contacts
In this case, even if the responsible manager is not added to the lead and contact distribution queue, new messages from already existing contacts are added to the Activities section of the corresponding contacts.
Why my email message is not delivered? Why I don't see an email message from my client in Inbox?