My Drive is your personal file storage inside Bitrix24. Files that you have worked with automatically appear on My Drive page.
You can move, download, edit, and delete files on the drive. You can share files and folders with your colleagues and configure access permissions to them.My Drive access permissions
When you upload, create, or save files in Bitrix24, they appear on Drive in the following folders:
- Uploaded files. This folder stores files that you have added to Bitrix24: to a task, Feed, or post comment.
- Created files. The folder contains files that you have created in Bitrix24.
- Stored files. The folder contains files that you have saved. These can be files from chat or Feed.
You can create new files. Click the Add button to create a file, a folder, or an online document.Create documents
Upload files from your computer and add folders. Also, you can create a new file using Google Docs, MS Office Online, Office365 or one of the desktop applications installed on your computer.
Shared files to which you have granted access are marked with special icons.
Work with files on Drive
Click the menu icon in the upper left corner or check the box in the right corner to make actions with files and folders. A panel with available actions will appear.
Sort files and folders
To make your work more convenient, sort the files on the Drive. To do this, select one of the sorting criteria and view type:
- Choose how documents and folders will be sorted: by date changed, by ID, by name or by size.
- Choose documents and folders view: list, tile or large tile.
Access to files
Use Share option to give access to the particular file or folder.
Select users, workgroups or entire departments that will have access to this file or folder. Specify access permissions.
- Read - allows only viewing drive contents.
- Add - allows viewing and adding files.
- Edit - allows performing all actions, but doesn't allow to configure access permissions and settings.
- Full access - allows performing absolutely all actions.
Selected users will get notifications and your folder will be available on their personal drives. If some of these users won't connect the shared folder to their drives, they will still have access to this folder on your drive.
Users with full access permissions may edit or delete something by accident. You should also keep in mind that a user can download a file even if he/she has the lowest level of access to it.