You can create Documents (.docx), Spreadsheets (.xlsx) and Presentations (.pptx) in applications installed on your computer or using Google Docs services, MS Office Online or Office365 on your Bitrix24.Drive.
You can select the preferred way of working with files in Bitrix24.Drive section > click the cogwheel button > Settings for working with documents.
Here you can select the option:
- Locally - using applications installed on your computer.
- In the cloud - using online services.
- Bitrix24 - working with documents inside your Bitrix24.
In the Documents section.
Or you can create a file when sending a message to Feed.
- If you decide to work with files locally, a corresponding application will be launched and a new file will be created. This file will have a default name, but you can rename the file in actions menu in Bitrix24.Drive section or by clicking the pencil button in the attachments list in Feed.
- If you choose to work with files in the cloud, a corresponding online service will be launched (Google Docs, MS Office Online or Office365). When launching the online service for the first time, you need to enter the corresponding account login and password. When you finish working with the file, Bitrix24 will offer you to save it.
When you save the file, you can specify its name.