You can send email messages right from the Bitrix24 CRM! Message history is saved to the corresponding CRM entity form.
How to send an email message from CRM
Just click Email in a CRM entity form.
All outgoing and incoming messages can be found in the timeline of the CRM entity form.
How to understand if the message was read or not
It's important to know not only that the recipient has got your message but also read it. You can view this information in the timeline of the CRM entity form.
When sending an email, you can use as the sender an email address that is not connected with Bitrix24.
Just click the small arrow next to From field > Add sender.
Enter your name and email address.
You'll get the confirmation letter to this email address. After confirming your ownership, you'll be able to select this email address in the From field.
Also, you can send emails using SMTP server.
You can select additional senders everywhere you can send emails - in CRM entity form (leads, contacts, activities, etc.), in CRM automation rules, and CRM marketing.
- When authorizing an email address via the code from the confirmation letter, emails will be sent via Bitrix24 servers.
- When configuring the SMTP server, emails will be sent via the specified SMTP server.
- Email limits apply to both of these options.
- SMTP servers often have their own limits and restrict mass mailing, or can even block your account if these limits are exceeded.
- You cannot configure additional senders via your own SMTP server in Bitrix24 On-Premise.
Other ways to send emails from CRM
You can also send emails from CRM in the following ways:
Open the Activities page > click Add > E-mail.A new activity will be created when sending an email.
Click Stream > E-mail.