To configure catalog settings, click Settings > Catalog settings.
First of all, select the product category to be displayed on the page in Catalog folder field.
Product and view
- Unavailable products - how to display unavailable products (quantity equals zero).
- Unavailable SKU's - how to display unavailable SKU's.
- Notification - here you can enable back-in-stock notifications.
- Quantity - activate this option and your clients will be able to specify product quantity they want to buy. Otherwise, they will have to buy product only by the piece.
- Product comparison - activate this option to enable product comparison.
Product with SKU's is considered as "available" if one of SKU's is available.
Price and discount
- Price type - specify the price type that will be displayed in the catalog.
If nothing is selected in this section, Buy button will not be available.
- Show quantity range prices - activate this option to show all price types.
- Show price for quantity - here you can specify the quantity for which the price is displayed.
- Tax rate - specify if the VAT is included to the price.
- Old price - activate this option to show the previous price.
- Discount percent - enable this option to show discount value in the catalog.
- Send data - enable this option to submit e-commerce data to Google.