When you try to open a file on your Bitrix24.Drive, a conversion error may occur.
This may happen due to different reasons:
- Conversion server is not available, as there is no connection. Please, check your connection.
- The license key is not active. If you use a Bitrix24 On-Premise edition, please make sure that your license key is active.
- You're trying to convert too many files at the same time. Please, wait for 5 minutes and try again.
- You're trying to convert a file that is too large. Please, make sure that the file size doesn't exceed 40Mb (or if it's video file - 3Gb).
- Conversion timeout. This may happen if the file size exceeds limits, has a too complicated structure or you have an unstable connection.
- The file doesn't open at all. Try to open it on your local computer. If it doesn't open, this file cannot be converted.
How to fix it?
- Check your network connection.
- Make sure that the file size doesn't exceed 40Mb (or if it's video file - 3Gb).
- Try to open this file with LibreOffice. If it opens, wait for 5-7 minutes and try to convert the file again.
- If none of that works, please contact support and attach the file that you cannot convert.