Depending on your current plan, certain restrictions apply to telephony. All of them are marked with the "lock" icon in your account:
- Call recordings - the limit of available recordings is 100 for the Project+ plan subscribers and 500 for the Start+ plan subscribers. Once you hit the limit, you won't be able to record calls this month. These limitations don't apply to the rest of the Bitrix24 plans.
- Simultaneous call to all available employees - the call will be queued to all employees available.
- Assess the quality of service - offer a customer a chance to assess the quality of service after they have ended conversation. You can upload your own file in the .mp3 file format.
- Missed call processing - select next step if none of the selected Bitrix24 users answered the call - forward to voicemail, forward to mobile, forward to another number, send the call back to queue, hang up.
- Allow call interception in this queue group - if one agent hasn't answered the call, then another agent from this queue group can pick up the call and answer it.
- Call source tracking (CRM) - derive call source from phone number (CRM).
- Automatic Dialer - automatically dials telephone numbers of the selected clients' list. Once the call is answered, the autodialer connects the call to an employee.
- IVR - a technology that allows Bitrix24 Telephony and CRM to interact with your clients through dialpad input. In the CRM+, Start+ and Standard plans, only two levels are available in the language menu.
- Custom telephony access permissions - you can distribute access permissions to your employees for calls, statistics and telephony settings.
- Select a number for outgoing calls - you can select a number for outgoing calls before calling a client.
In the Project+ plan, you can create only one queue with three agents. Also, on this plan, the following options are not available:
- Simultaneous call to all available employees
- Missed call processing
- Allow call interception in this queue group
- Call source tracking (CRM)
- Export call details to Excel
- Automatic Dialer
- Customer assessment of the quality of the conversation