There are some plan limits for the BI Connector work:
- Basic – 10,000 lines.
- Standard – 10,000 lines.
- Professional – 100,000 lines.
- Enterprise 250/500/1000 – 250,000, 500,000, 1,000,000 lines.
How it works
When you upload data from Bitrix24 to analytics systems, you go to the BI Connector and form a query for a specific entity.
As a result of such a query you send data that consists of lines containing all the information on the requested entity and their number depends on the time interval set in the analytical system.
How limits work
- If you exceed the limit for any BI entity once, you will be offered to move to the highest plan. In this case, the number of uploaded lines will not be limited. The start date of "exceeding" the limit is fixed. There can be only one such a period.
- If you repeatedly exceed the limit, the data uploads through the BI connector will stop after a while. The offer to switch to the highest plan will appear.
- If there were no repeated attempts to exceed the limit, the warning will disappear.