- client name
- responsible person
- current activities
- comment, deal & invoice options
- call actions tabs: call transfer, pause, recording on\off
Call Transfer To Another User
In Bitrix24 you can transfer a call you have already picked up to another user. This can be done directly in the call window:
If you are using SIP phone you can transfer the call to another user via the device itself:
- put the client's call on hold;
- dial internal number of another user (employee\sales agent);
- check the connection & make sure another user is ready to pick up the call (optional);
- turn on "conference call" mode;
- finish call on your side (hang up).
Important: the SIP phone dial combinations cannot be configured via Bitrix24, therefore we cannot provide a universal instruction for the call transfer for all types of SIP phones. Please refer to the SIP phone manufacturer or combinations settings manuals.Bitrix24 supports call transfer form one user's messenger to another user's messenger, both in web browser or in the desktop app. Call transfers from SIP phone to SIP phone, from messenger to SIP phone and from SIP phone to messenger are also supported.
Stop Audio Recording, Pause CallYou can stop\continue audio recording during conversation. Use pause tab & your client will listen to music tune until you'll be bale to continue conversation.
Add comments to the call - click on Comment option and you'll be redirected to the new browser tab. In a Call action form you can add call name, description & other details.