Where To Send Emails From In Bitrix24
- From the CRM record page (lead, contact, company, deal) - click on Email option to open the New Email form.
- From CRM records List view - to particular record:
- or to group of records with the help of group actions menu located below the list.
- From CRM Activity Stream
- From Kanban view - navigate to record card & click on Email icon:
- From CRM My Activities page
New Email Message Form
A Send Message form allows to:
- select email template
- add recipients form existing CRM records
- add Copy (CC) & BCC recipients
- add message subject
- add & format message text
- attach files
- connect message to one of existing deals
Also, you can use your own SMTP server when sending emails from Bitrix24 CRM. To do so, click Add sender in From: field.
Click Provide SMTP server details and fill in all the fields.