You can send emails from CRM using SMTP server.
Click Add sender in From: field.
Click Provide SMTP server details and fill in all the fields.
Make sure to specify the correct SMTP server data. Otherwise, the email will not be delivered.
- After configuring the SMTP server, the messages will be sent through the servers of the specified SMTP service.
- The SMTP server settings are available to the account administrator only.
- Email limits apply to this option.
- SMTP servers often have their own limits and restrict mass mailing, or can even block your account if these limits are exceeded.
- You cannot configure additional senders via your own SMTP server in Bitrix24 On-Premise.