You can process mail in Bitrix24 in Webmail section.
If you have a mailbox connected with Bitrix24, you'll get to messages list. Otherwise, you'll be suggested to connect your email address.
Filters and synchronization
You can filter messages by date, folder or even by the status read/unread.
Click the button to the right of the search bar to view the connected mailboxes list or connect a new one.
Click Synchronization button to refresh messages list.
- The mail is checked every 10 minutes if the mailbox owner is online.
- The mail is checked every 10 minutes if the Route emails from existing clients to assigned CRM managers option is enabled and any user has logged into the account.
- Your mail is checked once a day if any user has logged into the account and Route emails from existing clients to assigned CRM managers option is disabled.
- The mail is checked immediately when you open Webmail section.
- If none of the account users are online, mail is not checked.
- You can check mail by clicking the Sync button.
How to send email
Click New message.
Add recipient, subject and the message itself and click Send.
How to process mail
Counters at the top of the messages list show the number of not processed and unread messages.
You can view messages list in this section.
Click the message to read it.
Create task or save the message to CRM in one click.
You can also reply, forward or delete the message.
You can also perform several actions in the messages list section.
- Open message
- Mark as read/unread
- Mark as spam
- Move to folder
- Create task
- Save to CRM/Exclude from CRM