When you connect a mailbox to Bitrix24 and activate the Send using external SMTP option, you need to enter the verification code sent to the specified email address.
If you haven't received the verification code, please follow these steps:
- Wait for a while. It can take up to 1 hour to deliver the verification code due to the high channel load.
- Check your Spam folder. The email message with the verification code may be there.
- Make sure you have entered the SMTP server password correctly, the password doesn't include accidental unwanted spaces or Caps Lock is not on by mistake. Also, your password shouldn't begin with the
- If you have two-step authentication enabled on your Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc., try to disable it or use the application passwords.
- If you use Gmail, let less secure apps access your account.
- If you use Gmail, try to log in to your Google Account using the same browser as when connecting the mailbox and sending the verification code. Make sure to log out from all other Google accounts.
- If none of the above works, try to change your mailbox password and re-connect it using a new password.
- Free mail services have the right to send emails to Spam or not accept them at all.
- Mail services have their own restrictions on sending a total number of emails per day and the number of recipients in one email.
- Using email campaigns with a large number of recipients through free email services can lead to account blocking. It is better to use special services for such mailings.