When you connect a mailbox to Bitrix24 and activate the Send using external SMTP option, you need to enter the verification code sent to the specified email address.
If you haven't received the verification code, please follow these steps:
- Check your Spam folder. The email message with the verification code may be there.
- Make sure you have entered the SMTP server password correctly, the password doesn't include accidental unwanted spaces or Caps Lock is not on by mistake. Also, your password shouldn't begin with the
- If you have enabled two-step authentication on your Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc., try to disable it or use the application passwords.
- If you use Gmail, let less secure apps access your account.
- If you use Gmail, try to log in to your Google Account using the same browser as when connecting the mailbox and sending the verification code. Make sure to log out from all other Google Accounts.
- If none of the above works, try to change your mailbox password and re-connect it using a new password.