Configure your company details in Bitrix24
- Make sure you have configured Contact & Company Details Templates. You need to check if you have set the correct company template as Primary for Companies. The template fields list will be used in your company details configuration.
- Go to CRM > More > Settings > Start Point > My company details.
- Click Add to add your company details. You can add several companies that you operate here.
- Add your company name & other details to the New Company form. Please note that these companies will not be added to the CRM > Companies, they will store only your company details (as Seller) under CRM > Settings > Start Point > My company details.
- Scroll down to Details section > click Add > Company.
- Add your company name, legal address & banking details there.
Banking details that you add here can be added to the quote or invoice print & pdf forms.
Configure Payment SystemAfter your company details are added, you can go to CRM > More > Settings > Payment Options > Payment Systems to configure how your quotes & invoices forms will look like.
At payment & Invoices page you will find a set of default templates: bank transfer (invoice), quotes & paypal. You can either edit an existing one or create a new template from scratch.
If you create a new template, make sure you have selected the correct handler (different handlers are available for supported languages). Click on Show All Fields option to open all fields available for configuration.
- You have reached one of the most important steps, that will influence the final print or pdf form look. Open Seller section and match the fields. You should choose those fields that you would like to see on the quote\invoice form. You can also add company logo, signature & stamp here too.
- Go to Private person section to configure Buyer fields that will be shown on quote\invoice.
That's it! You have your quote\invoice print\pdf form configured.
Please remember to select both Buyer & Seller in the quote or invoice form, if you'd like their details to be added to the print or pdf form:
Here is an example how configured Invoice may look like: