Create Tasks to plan and manage workflow in your company.
Click Tasks > New Task to create a new task.
General task settings
First, you need to configure general task settings.
Specify the task name and description.
You can add a checklist. Task checklist is a type of "to do list", which helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task.
Activate High Priority option at the top right corner to make a responsible person understand that this task is important and needs to be completed as soon as possible.
You can specify a task deadline by entering it manually or selecting a date in the calendar. Also, you can use the time planning option and select when to start the task, task duration or when to finish the task.
Roles in tasks
There are four roles in tasks: Responsible person, Creator, Participants and Observers.
- Responsible person - a person who will work on a task and will be responsible for its implementation.
- Created by - a person who has created the task. Also, this user confirms that the task is finished.
- Participants - users that can help the Responsible person to finish the task if it's needed. They can perform the same actions as the responsible person.
- Observers - users that can observe the work on the task, leave comments, get notifications, but can't participate in the work on this task.
Click options button next to time planning button to allow responsible person to change deadline, skip weekends and holidays, approve task when completed, etc.
Additional task settings
Click More to configure additional settings.
Here you can:
- bind the task to a project
- configure task time tracking
- add task reminders
- make this task a repeating task and create a new task template
- create subtasks or make this task a subtask of another one
- connect CRM elements with the task
Also, you can add custom fields and tags.
Then just click Add task to create a new task.