Taxes ( VAT or Location-dependent tax )
When you are generating an invoice, you can include taxes which can be set up here CRM>Settings>Start point>Taxes. The Bitrix24 CRM supports two types of taxes:
- Location-dependent tax (sales tax). This tax is applied to the total order amount. The tax rate depends on the customer location.
- Item-dependent tax (VAT). This tax is specified and applied to each item individually.
Here is how to create a Location-dependent tax:
- Open CRM>Settings>Start point>Locations. Create new location:
- Now you can set the tax rates for the created location. Open CRM>Settings>Start point>Taxes. Click "add tax" to create a new location tax, give the tax a name, other details if necessary and click "Save":
Note: location-dependent tax rates, which are assigned to each location listed, can be created only after a location tax is entered and saved in the system.
- Open created tax for editing, add new tax rate:
- In the tax rate creation form you should set the rate %, client type to which the rate will be applicable after (contacts, companies, or both), choose location, etc. Please note that here you can set if the tax should be included in price or not.
- Now you will be able to add the Location-dependent tax to the invoice in the new invoice creation form, for that type in the first letters of the location into the Invoice:
But you can also set the VAT parameters in the Invoice or Quote creation form:
Add payment details to Invoice or Quote form
You can add your bank details, contact information, company logo, stamp, signature images & upload invoice background in CRM>Settings>Payment options>Payment systems. You already have here several pre-made payment templates for Invoices (Bank Transfer), Quotes and Cash. You can either edit existing templates or create new ones with the help of "add" tab:
For new payment templates - choose client type (e.g. Company) and payment handler - Invoice or quote and localization (e.g. Invoice English):
In the "Handler parameters" you can add payment details, attach logo, background and signature files:
Set Invoices or Quotes numbering
If you'd like for your customers to pay your invoices online, read this Online Payment Options.