To add products to Bitrix24 CRM, open CRM section > click More > Products > Add product.
Fill out the New product form.
Fill in the fields:
- Name - enter the name of the product
- Description - here you can add any information about the product
- Active - disable this option if you don't want your employees to use the product in CRM
- Currency - select the currency which the price will be in.
Your employees can sell products in a currency that is different from the one selected in this section. The price will be recalculated automatically.You can add currency in CRM section > Settings > Start point > Currency.
- Price - price the product
- VAT rate - select the VAT rate for this product
- VAT included - enable this option if you want VAT to be included in the price
- Unit of measurement - select the unit of measurement. You can add units of measurement in CRM section > Settings > Start point > Units of measurement. If you leave this field empty, the unit of measurement marked as a default in CRM settings will be used.
- Section - select the section the product will be added to
- Sort - enter the number that defines the product position in the products list. For example, if you have sorting = 550 for apples, and sorting = 510 for oranges, oranges will be shown first in the list
- Preview image
- Full image
Click Save to add the product to the list.
Or click Save and add more to add the product to the list and open a new product form to add more.