You can send email messages right from the Bitrix24 CRM! Message history is saved to the corresponding CRM record form.
How to send email message from CRM
Just click Email in a CRM record form.
All outgoing and incoming messages can be found in the CRM record form.
How to understand if the message was read or not
It's important to know not only that the recipient has got your message, but read it. You can view this information in the CRM record form.
When sending email, you can send it from email address that is not connected with Bitrix24.
Just click the small arrow next to From field > Add sender.
Enter your name and email address.
You'll get the confirmation letter to this email address. After confirming your ownership, you'll be able to select this email address in the From field.
Also, you can send email using SMTP server.
You can select additional sender everywhere you can send emails - in CRM record form (leads, contacts, activities, etc.), in CRM automation rules and in CRM marketing.
- When authorizing email address via the code from the confirmation letter, emails will be sent via Bitrix24 servers.
- When configuring SMTP server, emails will be sent via the specified SMTP server.
- Email limits apply to both of these options.
- SMTP servers often have their own limits and restrict mass mailing, or can even block your account if these limits are exceeded.
- You cannot configure additional senders via your own SMTP server in Bitrix24 On-Premise.
Other ways to send email from CRM
You can also send emails from CRM in the following ways:
- Open Activities page > click Add > E-mail.
New activity will be created when sending email.
- Click Stream > E-mail.