To use the chat enabled sales option, you need to create an online store using a special "Chat enabled sales" template. This template contains mobile-friendly pages that you can send to your clients in chats.
How to create a "Chat enabled sales" online store
There are several ways to create a "Chat enabled sales" online store:
Click Sales center > Chat enabled sales > Connect.
Select the online store's design and color theme.
Also, you can specify the online store name and text that will be shown as a preview on social pages.
- The second way is to create a "Chat enabled sales" online store in the Online Store section. Click Online Store > New online store > Chat enabled sales.
- Or you can open any chat with a client and click the Chat enabled sales button.
Edit standard pages
You can edit standard "Chat enabled sales" online store pages (Contact info, Payment options. About company, etc.).
These pages contain demo data. To edit pages, just click the one that you want to edit.
You can edit blocks, move them or add new ones.
Connect open channels
When the "Chat enabled sales" online store is configured, you need to connect messengers or social networks to communicate with clients.
- Live Chat
- Facebook: connect messages
- Facebook: connect comments
- Microsoft Bot Framework (Skype, Slack, Kik, Twilio, GroupMe, SMS, email, etc.)
Configure payment systems
To process payments, you need to configure payment systems.