Bitrix24 storage space is provided per account. Depending on the account plan, you will get the following storage space amount:
- Free plan - 5 Gb
- Start+ plan - 10 Gb
- CRM+ plan - 50 Gb
- Project+ plan - 50 Gb
- Standard - 100 Gb
- Professional - 1,024 Gb
Bitrix24 administrators can get information about account storage space under Subscription > My Bitrix24 Plan > Cloud Storage:
Here you can see the amount of storage space used & how much space is left:
- Database size - cloud storage occupied by database: tasks, emails, CRM information (without files).
- Disk space used - files stored (located) at your account.
- Free space - amount of free available space.
How Is Online Storage Used
- Emails & email attachments. You can run out of free storage because of the large number of emails & email attachments, that you work with in the CRM. To reduce the amount of storage space used you should delete old emails. All email attachments can be found under Company > Company Drive > Email Attachments. After deleting files from this folder, don’t forget to empty the recycle bin as well.
- My Drive files. Files uploaded to My Drive are counted in the storage space as well. Don't forget to check iMessenger, Uploaded & Created Files folders for files uploaded to messenger, Activity Stream posts or created from scratch.
- Company Drive files. Users of your Bitrix24 account can upload files to the shared document library - that is Company Drive. You need to check these files as well. Don't forget the Recycle Bin.
- Other users My Drive. Each Bitrix24 users has own My Drive with own files. Bitrix24 account administrator can open each user Profile Page > Drive to check the amount of space used by each user's files. Don't forget to check users Recycle Bins.
- Workgroups Drives. Each workgroup has own Drive section where files can be uploaded by workgroup members. Don't forget to check & clear the Recycle Bin.