- Storage space used\left:
Bitrix24 administrators can find their account storage information in Subscription > My Bitrix24 Plan. Here admins can see amount of storage space used & left. You can check the amount of space available for your Bitrix24 plan and buy additional storage if necessary at this page.
- Database size & Disk space:
Database size - cloud storage occupied by database: tasks, emails, CRM information (without files).
Disk space used - files stored (located) at your intranet.
- How is my online storage used:
When you see that you are running out of space, your question is how is it counted in Bitrix24? Please check the following:
1. Emails & emails attachments. You can run out of free storage because of the large number of emails and email attachments, that you work with in CRM. To reduce your storage usage you should delete old emails. All email attachments can be found in: Company > Company Drive >Email Attachments. After deleting files form this folder, don’t forget to empty the recycle bin as well.
2. My Drive files. Files uploaded (downloaded) to My Drive are counted in the storage space as well. Please note that the files attached to the Activity Stream messages or comments are stored at - My Drive > Downloads.
3. Company Drive files. Users of your Bitrix24 intranet can upload files to the shared document library - that is Company Drive. You need to check the files there as well. Call recordings can be stored there as well. Don't forget the recycle bin.
4. Other users My Drive. Each Bitrix24 users has own My Drive, the intranet administrator can open each user' profile page > Drive to check the amount & space used by each user's files. Don't forget to check users recycle bins.
5. Workgroups Drives. Each workgroup has own Drive section where files can be uploaded by workgroup members. Don't forget to check & clear the recycle bin.
- Cloud storage hasn't increased after I’ve deleted data:
If you’ve deleted unnecessary files, emails, etc. please note, that the actual cloud storage space information will be updated in 24hours. This information can be found in Subscription > My Bitrix24 Plan.
- What will happen to data stored in Bitrix24 If you stop paying for subscription:
In case you stop paying for additional storage used or stop the Standard or Professional plan subscription, you data stored in Bitrix24 won't be lost - but if your space exceeds the amount of storage allowed by free plan - you won't be able to perform new actions inside Bitrix24 -e.g. edit files, upload new ones, send messages, se t tasks, etc. You will need to either delete files, tasks, messages & other data stored in your account or pay for additional space (upgrade to higher plan).