1. Group role: all group members are divided into 3 groups:
- Group Owner: has full access to the workgroup.
- Group Moderator: has limited access as configured by group owner, but can manage group users.
- Group Member: simple group user with access rights configured by group owner, can't manager group users
2. Feature settings: after the roles between workgroup users are defined, group owner can configure workgroup users access to tools. Features settings can be found under Actions > Feature Settings:
Access to photo gallery, tasks, conversations, search & wiki can be granted here:
Please note that access permissions for Calendar, Drive & Lists are configured individually inside each section: