We have made a new Inventory Management Settings page. It is located in the following sections:
- CRM – Inventory Management – Settings – Inventory Management Settings.
- Sites and stores – Settings – Advanced settings – Inventory Management and goods.
- Inventory Management – Settings.
On this page you can:
- Enable/disable Inventory Management.
- Perform the initial settings of the Inventory Management.
- Set up a reservation and a catalog of products.
The product reservation modes will help you to adjust Inventory Management to the business processes in your company.
In the Reserve items in field, only one option is available - deal, it is selected by default.
In the Reservation mode field, three options are available:
- Manual. In this mode, the user reserves a product, specifies the amount and term of the reserve. If the client decides to change the amount of goods, the manager will have to display these changes manually both in the deal and in the reservation form.
- When adding product to deal. In this mode, the product is reserved as soon as the manager adds it to the deal form. If the amount of goods in the form is changed, then the reserved amount will also change.
- Upon payment. In this mode, the product is reserved at the time of payment.
Reserve for, days - is the number of days for which the product is reserved.
In the field Auto sale unshipped items when completing deal, you will not be able to change the settings. If a manager closes the deal with unshipped goods as successful, the system automatically creates and processes a sales document. If there are not enough goods in stock, the system will display a notification. The manager will be able to specify the warehouse where the goods are available and re-complete the deal. This option is always enabled and works by default.
Product catalog options
Enable new product details form - this option enables/disables a new product form in the store catalog.
Enable subscription for out-of-stock products - if this option is enabled, the customer will be able to sign up for an item that is out of stock. As soon as the product appears, the customer will receive a notification.
Set "Tax Included" option for new products and SKU's - if the option is enabled, TAX will be included in the price of new products and offers.
Allow processing inventory objects even if there is insufficient stock and Make out-of-stock items available for purchase (this will allow negative product quantity) options allow you to add items to deals, even if they are not in stock, as well as to perform Transfers and Write-offs.