There are several common issues that may affect functionality of Bitrix24 Integration apps. Such issues are predominantly associated with deployment and maintenance of self-hosted product version and can be successfully resolved by your system administrator. As a result an app may be unavailable (blank page, error status after launching the app, embedding options not appearing after installation, etc.).
That means the apps' internals are never installed on your Bitrix24. Installing an app from the Market allows you to call an external app server to process the requests and send back the responses over the web. Your Bitrix24 will only store authorization and preferences data.
Please check the following in order to ensure correct functioning of Bitrix24 Integrations within your Bitrix24 On-premise instance:
- When using Bitrix24 On-premise, network administrator must consider an option within the security policy to grant network access for REST-applications. If Proactive protection module is actively used, we highly recommend to whitelist the IP address 22.214.171.124 to enable in- and outbound requests to the Integrations server. Otherwise, integration apps may be unavailable.
- Check whether your SSL certificate has an A-class rank. If your SSL certificate does not meet the requirements of A-class rank, kindly contact your system administrator to update it. You could use SSL Server Test provided by SSL Labs project for monitoring its current status.
- Download and install recommended system updates. Before proceeding with updates, please make sure you have a backup of both the database and the product kernel and service area scripts. The update procedure should be carried out at a time that the server load is minimal.
- Run full system check to find weak spots and fix website issues that may affect REST-applications' functioning (Settings > Tools > System check > Configuration Check > Start test button). Please make sure to follow troubleshooting recommendations if any issues are discovered by the System check tool.
- If you have a strict security policy regarding network access withing your self-hosted account, please make sure to follow recommendations described in Bitrix24 Applications course. This would guarantee smooth operation of Bitrix24 integration apps.
If none of this helps, please feel free to reach out to our support team.