- Don't use the word bitrix in your own domain name.
- Bitrix24 Sites and Online Stores don't support domains that use CloudFlare DNS proxying. Proxying must be disabled.
You can connect your website to your own domain in a few clicks. Just follow these steps:
- Open Sites - Actions menu - Configure site.
- Click Use your own domain.
- Enter your domain name to the Domain name field
- Now you need to configure domain registrar.
For the third-level domains or higher
To change the address (e.g. to landing.mysite.com), you need to add the following to the DNS registrar:
For the second-level domains
To change the address (e.g. to site.com), you need to add the following to the DNS registrar:
You need to use the explicit IP address, depending on your Bitrix24 account zone, where your website is created. This IP will be displayed in the table below the Domain name field.
If it doesn't work, try to add CNAME record without the dot at the end, as some providers don't require it.
There may be a delay in changing your website address, as a domain registrar needs time to process new data. Usually, it happens in no time, but in some cases, it may take a couple of hours. The SSL certificate is automatically renewed approximately 20 days before the expiration date.
Done! Publish your website with a new address!
How to edit domain resource records
The domain resource records editing process depends on your domain name registrar. Also, you may need to use some additional services to manage the domain. Please contact your domain registrar to clarify this matter.
It can take up to 48 hours to apply changes to the DNS resource records.