In Telephony > Connection > Configure telephony > Queue groups section, you can view all queue groups of employees that will answer the inbound phone calls.
You can create a new queue group by clicking Add queue group.
Configure group settings:
Select Bitrix24 users who will answer calls. Use Add button to add new users to the queue.
Group extension number - you can specify a number for this group of telephony users. This number can be used to forward an incoming call after the greeting tune and in IVR using the extension number or for a call within Bitrix24.
When calling a group within Bitrix24, this call will also be routed to the operator, according to the queue. The number can be up to 4 digits.Distribute calls among Bitrix24 users in this queue group - select the type of call distribution between employees in the group:
- Evenly - the order of employees is of no importance; calls will be distributed so that each employee gets an approximately equal number of calls.
- Exactly as enqueued - the order of employees matters; an inbound call will walk the queue until an employee answers it. Notice that an infinite queue is unavailable in this mode.
- To everybody - calls will be queued to all employees available. Notice that this mode enables an endless queue.
Number of rings before forwarding a call to the next user in queue - if you select evenly or exactly as enqueued type of distribution, you can specify the number of rings before forwarding a call to the next user in the queue.
Missed Calls Processing
Select the next step if none of the selected Bitrix24 users answered the call.
- Enable voice mail.
- Forward call to employee or to specified number
- Ask your client to hold on and wait for available operator.
You can select hold music in Number preferences section. As soon as an employee in the queue is free, the call is sent to this employee.If you select this option when To everybody call distribution is active, unanswered calls will be automatically ended and added to missed calls list.
- Forward to another queue group.
If this option is chosen, the call is forwarded to another group after the time specified in the number of rings before forwarding a call to the next user in queue section. If all the employees in the main queue group are offline, the call is forwarded to another group immediately.
- You can also end call.
Also, you can allow call interception in this queue group. You can configure the intercept dial code in Telephony Settings section.
These groups are also used when configuring IVR.
Order of assigning missed calls to responsible employees
If the call stopped at a specific operator and the option Redirect the call to the employee phone number is enabled, the missed call will be assigned to the phone number of this employee.
If several phone numbers are specified in the employee's profile, the mobile number has priority.
If the call stopped at any queue and all operators are off-line, the missed call will be assigned depending on the distribution of calls between the group members:
- in rotation - to the first operator in that queue;
- all simultaneously - to the first operator in this queue;
- evenly - to the next operator in the queue.
If the call stopped at a specific operator and the option Redirect call to a specified number is enabled, the missed call will be assigned to the employee whose profile has this number.